Valid reasons for appeals and getting your PCN cancelled
- YOU WERE NOT AWARE OF THE MOTORCYCLE PARKING CHARGE DUE TO LACK OF PUBLICITY.
- THIS IS YOUR FIRST PCN FOR A CODE 11. (Westminster Council have a policy of cancelling the first PCN issued if it is a code 11 “Non payment of the parking tax”)
- NO INFORMATION SIGN AT THE MOTORCYCLE BAY, IF THERE IS NO SIGN INDICATING YOU MUST PAY THEN THE BAY IS UNENFORCEABLE THUS A PCN ISSUED IS INVALID.
- UNREADABLE OR VANDALISED SIGNS.
- NO PAINTED LINES/BAY MARKINGS.
REMEMBER ALWAYS TO TAKE PHOTOS… DON’T LET WESTMINSTER STEAL YOUR MONEY, APPEAL, APPEAL, APPEAL ALWAYS!
Our campaign forum has lots of topics on PCNs
Head over to our forum where our very helpful campaigners will help you with your PCN woes: